Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring into health

As a result of almost 2 years of home renovations, my health has fallen by the wayside. It's time to put it back on the top of my daily list. So, I've got the gym membership and the at home equipment as well.
.
yoga blocks

foam roller

5 lb. hand weights

balance ball

resistance bands
I also have a bike and don't mind a short run every once in a while.
.
Now, does anyone have good workout websites to share with me? I just don't know what to do with all these things!

2 comments:

Sydney said...

I use the Jillian Michaels 5 disc workout series and love it! They're short 20-25 mins exercises which are great bc I don't have a ton of time to work out, and they really kick your butt. Wish you the best on getting your health back up on the priority list, that was my resolution this year.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_3_20?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=jillian+michaels+complete+body+workout+5+discs+dvd&sprefix=jillian+michaels+com

Meg Hogan said...

Self and Fitness magazines usually have good articles online for home workouts.