Thursday, March 4, 2010

Handmade/Homemade Challenge: Brother-in-law's Birthday

I have no real reason for my absence from this blog. I got lazy. So, I'm going to forget it ever happened and never speak of it again. (and I'll try to be better from now on).
~
So, in February my brother-in-law had a birthday. It sort of snuck up on me so there was no time to make anything or search Etsy for the perfect gift. The morning of the party, hubby and I went down to a local bakery to pick up some treats for the birthday boy (man).
This brother-n-law of mine is known for his avoidance of carbs...so what do we get him...fancy bread and olive oil. Weird? Maybe. But this guy also loves to indulge in a Saturday morning of homemade french toast once in a while and this is the perfect bread for that.

The moral of the story is this...next time your carb hating brother-in-law has a birthday...get him some bread.
Or not.


No comments: