Wednesday, March 25, 2009

302 New Items


I subscribe to 94 (!) blogs in my Google Reader. How did it get to be that many?? As of right now I have 302 unread items. Should I be excited at all of the inspiration that I am bound to see or should I be afraid...very afraid.


Here are the type of blogs I go for:

1. House blogs. Anything to do with design ideas or renovations. I love before and afters!!



2. Food blogs. Cooking, baking, yummy looking food pictures. Food pictures are among my favorite types of pictures. I will someday make cupcake pops!



3. DIY blogs. I have enough crafting ideas to last me at least 2 lifetimes.



4. Photography blogs. I'm especially fond of fun and funky engagement sessions. My parents can't understand when I purposely cut someones head off in a picture. They totally don't get composition.



5. Good reads. I would need a whole 'nother post for this category. Random people that I find and get caught up in their lives and stories.


6. Friends that blog. I love to stay connected with my friends all over the country.


Okay, I'm tired now. Holding steady at 302 items, but I'm sure that number will increase while I sleep. I'll let you know if I find anything good :)


2 comments:

jamiedelaine said...

Aww I happen to have a slight addiction to blogs too. ;)

Anonymous said...

hi!!! thank you SO very much for including us...as with jamie, i TO have an addiction to blogs!! : )